What is the Young Adult Support Group (YASG)?
The Young Adult Support Group (YASG) is for teens and young adults (14-26 years old). Our mission is to help D.C. youth become successful adults. We achieve this by providing them with important resources. YASG meetings are also a great place for young adults to expand their networks. Meetings include discussions and training workshops.
- College – Find the right school for you!
- Employment – Learn job skills like applying, resume writing, and the interview.
- Housing – Explore the skills you need to live on your own.
Other topics include healthcare, transition, and advocacy.
- Transportation for HSCSN enrollees
- Childcare for children ages 2 to 12 years old
- Hot meals to everyone who attends
See the Calendar of Events for program dates and times.
To learn more, call the Family and Community Development Outreach Department (FCD) at 202-580-6485.
Para información en Español favor de llamar a 202-580-6487.