Health Services for Children with Special Needs, Inc., (HSCSN) serves children and young adults up to age 26 who live in Washington, DC and receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI). HSCSN is the contracted health care plan provider for the District of Columbia’s Child and Adolescent Supplemental Security Income Program (CASSIP) for children and young adults.
We focus on young people with special health care needs. HSCSN offers Medicaid benefits to our enrollees, including services like care management, 24–hour access to care coordination, outreach programs, respite care, and medically necessary home changes. If you decide to choose HSCSN please contact our Enrollment Analyst at (202) 580-6485 or 1 (866) 937-4549.
See If You Qualify
- Coordinated Care — We are here to help your child lead a full life. Your child will have:
- A care manager who will coordinate care for all of your child's medical needs.
- 24-hour access to care coordination.
- Family-Centered Care — We know the value of family in your child’s health and well-being. Our care managers work with families as partners in planning and giving care.
- Choice — We know choosing your doctor is important. We have more than 2,000 providers in our network. We can help you choose the right doctor.
- Preventive Care — We provide EPSDT or HealthCheck check-ups from birth to 26 years of age. These check-ups can help protect your child's health. We provide transportation to and from medical appointments.
- A Home for Medical Care — HSCSN provides you with a medical home. We make sure your health care is easy to access.