What is the Healthy Living Program (HLP)?
The Healthy Living Program offers free movement and weight management classes for parents and youth ages 16 and older. Classes include:
- Yoga - Improve balance and strength while working on mental health
- Strength 60 - Burn fat and improve heart health
- Jazzercise - Dance and get a full-body workout
- Health Education - Learn about healthy eating and keeping a healthy weight
See the Calendar of Events for program dates and times.
Healthy Living Program (HLP) Classes are held at
Family and Community Development Outreach Department (FCD)
3400 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE
Washington, D.C. 20032
- Transportation for HSCSN enrollees
- Free fitness classes and health education
- Childcare for children ages 2 to 12 years old
To learn more, call the Family and Community Development Outreach Department (FCD) at 202-580-6485.
Para información en Español favor de llamar a 202-580-6487.