Our staff fills a wide range of roles, from Care Managers to Program Coordinators. Read more about our benefits and culture to see how you can become part of HSCSN’s culture of caring, serving and empowering. At HSCSN, we find caring employees and nurture an environment where they can thrive by staying healthy, balancing work and family while growing personally and professionally. Our commitment to health doesn’t end with our patients. At HSCSN, we prioritize employee wellness, healthy families, and career development.
Here are some of the benefits of working at HSCSN:
- Health insurance (including prescriptions, dental, vision and mental health care)
- Life/AD&D insurance and disability coverage
- 403(b) retirement investment plan
- Medical and dependent-care flexible spending accounts
- Health advocates to help employees navigate the health care system and connect with wellness programs
- Employee assistance program that provides referrals to counseling, child care, and other services
- Tuition assistance and professional development opportunities
- Generous annual leave
- Tax-free transit savings programs
- Federal credit union membership
- Identity theft services
- Domestic partner/same-sex marriage benefits.